|Keeping it cool in the carrots|
My list today includes:
- The crew, they are incredible. These folks have shown up every day in blistering heat to harvest, weed, transplant, and move irrigation.
- Our irrigation (it's limited but way better than having none).
- The Powisset CSA members. This is such an incredibly kind, funny, and spirited community. Thank you all for your support.
- Brian Huckins, who fixed our broken cultivating tractor, as well as the greater farm community of Eastern Massachusetts.
- The leopard frog that greeted me in the wash station this morning.
- Beneficial insects!
Zannah, on behalf of the farm crew
What's in the share this week:
WHAT'S NEW IN THE STAND THIS WEEK:
- Powisset sausage!
- Ground beef from Appelton Farm
- Hand woven fiber arts by Cathy Zola