Happy Holidays + 2017 Events & Programs!
Last night we celebrated the winter solstice with Fondue Night! Our amazing French & Swiss volunteer, Christiane, led a demo, where we learned the process, which cheeses and wine are the best to use, and what can accompany all this cheese. Our cutest attendee (to the right) really enjoyed his first fondue meal!
Tuesday (Dec. 27th) is our last class on 2016! Come with the kids for Latkes & Lanterns. First we will grate, fry, & eat some traditional (and not so traditional) potato pancakes, then we will create our very own mason jar lantern!
And to give you a sense of what is coming in January....we have a full calendar:
- January 8th: Revive, Renew & Refresh with Vision Board
- Jan. 11th: Whole Gran Bread Workshop (which usually sells out)!
- Jan. 14th: From Nest to Table: Chickens, Eggs & Quiche!
- Jan. 21st: Time to Make the Donuts
- Jan. 26th: Hot Stuff: An Indian Cooking Class & Meal
- Jan. 28th: The Poor Yoricks: An Evening of Improv Fun at the Farm
We wish you the happiest of holidays and hope to see you in 2017!