What's Going on In the Farm Stand This Weekend?
CSA member Lisa WB Walker and Susan Brum will be selling their handmade one of a kind fully functional pottery on Saturday, September 10th in the farm stand from 10-2pm during distribution. More information about the artists can be found here: www.lisawbwalker.com and www.hogwildpottery.com
And here are some of the awesome items we will be selling....
- Frozen wild Maine blueberries sold by the pound.
- Fire cider
- Berkshire maple mustard
- Applewood Smoked Barbecue Sauce
- Crane Crest "Real French Dressing"
- New Trustees Shirts, Hats & Visors
Past & Upcoming Events
Fun was had by all at our 1st Annual Pig Roast on Labor Day. Participants gorged on pulled pork, cornbread, potato salad, baked beans, cookies and mud pie. To the right are some happy attendees who thoroughly pigged out.
We have 2 remaining Friday Farm Dinners in the 2016 season. Don't miss them! Register for the September 30th Dinner and/or October 28th Dinner here!
Photo Competition Winners!
And last but not least, I would like to announce the winners of our 2nd Annual Photo Competition organized by Tod Dimmick. Here are the winners!
- 1st Place: Amy Collins - Three Dimensional Pig
- 2nd Place: DancPhoto - Barn in Blue
- 3rd Place: - Bill McMahon - Silo
Congrats to all and thanks for participating!