the trustees of reservations
Powisset Farm
CSA Blog
A Trustees Property

CSA Info | CSA Sign Up | Farm Stand | Connect with Us | Recipes Blog | Visit Powisset Farm


Friday, June 24, 2016

Hi Folks,

This is a special installment of the farm blog. It came to my attention this morning that as we neared the end of the CSA distribution yesterday we ran out of a few items in the CSA. For this I extend my apologies to anyone that was told we were out of a particular item. We had a perfect storm yesterday of a busier Thursday than normal and a breakdown in communication amongst the farm staff.

For anyone that was not able to pick up their full share yesterday again I am sorry. Please email me and I would be happy to make up the missing items either during tomorrow's distribution or next week when you pick up your share. If you have questions please feel free to contact me either by e-mail: zporter@thetrustees.org or by phone: 508-785-3004.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Zannah, CSA Farm Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment